Male pattern baldness is primarily due to a genetic predisposition rather than lifestyle choices; however there a few things you can do to help reduce the rate of hair loss.
The next time you jump into the shower, spend a bit more time cleaning your hair. The simple action of washing your hair promotes blood flow and removes impurities and product build-up. Our thickening shampoo and conditioner can also help too – thanks to our thickening System-PPX formulation
You are what you eat
A good diet is very important for your overall health. But what should be in your diet to support your hair to be that little bit healthier? We recommend looking at incorporating the following vitamins and minerals into your daily diet.
- Vitamin A – this is imperative for the creation of sebum, which protects the hairs follicle and helps hair growth.
- Vitamin B complex – contains biotin, that is a part of b-vitamin family. Biotin helps to increase hairs natural volume and shine.
- Vitamin C – helps to product collagen, which is a naturally occurring protein in your body that is essential to healthy hair. It reinforces hairs quality and helps to make it stronger.
- Iron – is essential for the production of red blood cells. These cells carry around oxygen and other nutrients around the body. A healthy blood supply is essential for hair growth. Too little iron in your diet can result in less healthy hair as these nutrients aren’t reaching your scalp effectively.
- Protein – hair is, in its basic form, keratin protein. The same material found in our hair fibres. The protein in your diet gets turned into the hair on your head, so lots of it is essential for hair growth.
We hope these small tips help to make a difference in your hairs health.